Facing errors while using Gmail account or your account not working properly? Relax! This post contains some of the amazing solutions.
Gmail is a free email service developed by Google where users can access their account through their Android or IOS phone. It can be accessed through any of the web browsers or can download Gmail app also. Initially, it was offering 1 gigabyte per user but today the user gets 15 Gigabytes of free storage. They can receive emails up to 50 megabytes in size. Gmail has a user-friendly interface.
It has now one billion active users worldwide which also includes 64% of mid-sized companies and 92% of startups.
Nowadays some of the problems were noticed in Gmail which makes the user works difficult. Here are some of the common problems occurring in Gmail and their solutions:
Gmail Error 500
It is the temporary error and the most common error message which user encounter when he is online. Error 500 basically indicates an Internal Server Error which occurs when server encounters an unexpected condition. It is commonly seen in every system.
How you can fix it-
- Clearing your browser’s cache and cookies can fix most of the user issues which they are facing while using Gmail. Simply do it by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Delete
- Using Gmail in safe mode which will disable all add-on. This will solve this issue and make you happy. You can restart your computer
- You can check your internet connection in the last if the problem is still not solved.
Gmail Error 78144
This error comes when anybody is trying to delete his trash folder in his Gmail account. You will keep getting this error reports. This error is very bad so it is very crucial to fix this error. Many users face this problem
How to fix it-
- Normally there is no need to delete the message from the trash as your Gmail automatically deletes messages if they have been in the trash for over 30 days. It will automatically download the whole message which you want to recover.
- If you want support related to this error then you can call the Gmail customer support number. They will provide you every type of assistance and will provide you 100% result oriented and reliable solutions.
Gmail won’t load
Sometimes the situation occurs when your Gmail account won’t load and it will show the server status down then don’t get annoyed as this problem can be easily solved. For solving this issue you just need to follow some easy fixes and you will see that your problem is solved.
How to fix it–
- Just use your Gmail without any extensions, open Gmail in your incognito mode. Then clear your browser‘s cache & cookies. After that use your Gmail again and see if the problem is solved.
Mentioned above were some of the main Gmail Common Errors with their solutions. Hope all users will find it easy and get their problem solved.
If still, they are facing any issue in understanding, they can contact Gmail Customer Care number.